Portable and easy-to-use handheld spectrophotometers provide a convenient way to carry the device to the sample. They are valuable tools for capturing colour data on a variety of surfaces – on the printing press, in the lab, on the loading dock or anywhere else where accurate colour analysis is needed.
We offer a variety of spectrophotometer models manufactured by X-Rite, with different functionalities and applications. You will be able to choose a specific model depending on your needs. Whether you need to measure colours on printing materials, textiles or other surfaces.
Ideal for ink rooms, quality control laboratories and printing and packaging production facilities where the highest standards are met, eXact Advanced can measure ink and paper colour before, during and after print production to ensure the colour is fit for purpose. It is also compatible with PantoneLIVE and NetProfiler to maximise colour accuracy in your workflow.
Developed specifically for printers and packaging converters, eXact Standard is the market-leading spectrophotometer for CMYK and spot colour validation. It uses job-based tools with industry colour standards to improve press process control and is connected to PantoneLIVE and NetProfiler to maximise colour accuracy in the workflow.
i1 Paint is an economical and easy-to-use handheld spectrophotometer that allows retail paint technicians to compare colours against samples, including paint catalogues and painted items.
- Achieves high quality colour matching with a spectral resolution of 31 points.
- Eases one-handed work thanks to a portable, lightweight design
- Offers a targeted selection of simple samples with a modern instrument body design.
- The device reads the measurements using the device as well as the ColorDesigner PLUS colour software.
- Eliminate unnecessary power cords with a single USB cable.