The UJV100-160 is a competitively priced UV-LED roll-based printer with all the productivity features of higher-end models. It features Mimaki instant-dry UV-LED inks that adhere to a variety of media, including paper, PET film, fabric, vinyl, and more, making post-printing handling and finishing effortless. With UV light, UV-LED inks cure instantly, dramatically increasing printing speed and efficiency. This multi-purpose machine is suited for a variety of applications while keeping costs low, and offers:
- 160 cm width, with print speeds up to 23m2/h
- High media versatility with unparalleled scratch resistance
- New Dot Adjustment System (DAS) automates dot position and feeding corrections, reducing manual intervention and workflow interruption
- Eco-friendly, six color inkset in 1-liter bottles: C, M, Y, K, W, Cl
- Instantly cured prints for shorter turnarounds and additional cost savings
Lejuplādes un tehniskie dati
The UCJV300 Series is a versatile inkjet printer family, having a combined function of both printing and cutting mounted with UV-curable ink. The UCJV300 Series is a high-spec model equipped with a 5 layer print function in addition to UV-LED print and Print & Cut.
It is a versatile model widely supporting job by short delivery time to advertisement sign with leading design.
- Print speeds up to 25.8m2/h with the UCJV300-160
- 5-layer print
- Newly developed environmentally friendly UV ink, LUS-170, and flexible UV ink, LUS-200, with stretch ability up to 200%
- Upgraded RIP software; RasterLink6Plus
- Maximum resolution of 1200dpi
- On-demand print utilizing UV characteristics: Quick access to next processing and sign applying due to UV ink property and wide range of applications
- Productive cutting functions. A new function, [ID Cut], will highly improve the work efficiency