“CG-AR Series” are the entry-model of cutting plotter with improved cutting performance, compatibility with a wide range of cutting materials, and enhanced usability, all at an affordable price.
In addition to cutting letters, labels, and stickers, the CG-AR newly supports full cutting and folding lines of cardboads. It can also produce packages up to A3 size by using dedicated options.
- Realizing a cut pressure of 550 g, which is the highest in the entry class, expanding the range of cuttable materials
- The maximum cutting speed is 105% of the previous model for greater productivity
- New lineup options for cardboard full cutting
- Easy to cut output from Windows plotter driver
- Equipped with an ID cut function, realizing efficient print & cut in seamless coordination with Mimaki’s printers
- Mimaki Remote Access (MRA) enables to check the machine operation status and operate the panel from a distance
Downloads and technical data
“CG-FXII Plus” is a new model standing as successor of “CG-FXII”.
A new function ID Cut, useful for labor-saving process and efficient printing, has been added as “Plus” feature.
It is also possible to provide cutout characters through cutting a cutting sheet.
Seals, stickers, and labels can also be created through cutting along the contours of graphics printed by the inkjet printer.
“CG-FXII Plus Series” are easy-to-handle and reasonably priced products, ensuring your idea creation.